Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Harrassing phone calls at work, even after written notice to stop calls or will lose job

1 8014 Bayberry RoadJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-496-0748

I have been getting recorded collection calls from this company, at work. I researched the call, but have not returned them. I have, however, faxed them (2) letters requesting them to STOP all calls to my work. They are putting my job in jepardy and, still, the calls continue, altbough they are using different phone numbers. The numbers change each time I send a fax asking them to stop.

I am following the procedure to have the calls to have the calls stopped at work. I am now sending a certified letter, return receipt, for them to stop.

Comments

• Br
      17th of Apr, 2008

This company has called me multiple times to collect a debt for a person whom I do not know. I have returned their calls multiple times and explained that my phone number IS NO LONGER the phone number of the person they are seeking; and that I do not even know the person they are calling for. They have explained that they have "multiple" collection accounts for this person; and that my phone number is associated with all of them. They have promised me (multiple times) that my phone number would be removed from these collections accounts. Finally, today, I threatened them with a lawsuit for harassment if they continued calling me.

• Wi
      13th of May, 2008

There are FEDERAL laws that limit the way collection agencies are allowed to contact debtors. The method used in your case is PROBABLY illegal.Contact the FTC for details, or google FED LAWS collection agencies. GOOD LUCK.

• Wh
      13th of Jun, 2008

Question: If you apply for a Credit Card and put down your work number, why on earth do you think that would be required? That's because if you do not pay your CCD bill, they can contact you to find out why. If you are not allowed calls at work, I wonder why you would hand out your work number so freely. Was it because of that shiny $5, 000 credit limit?