Emusic.com / Unauthorized Charge
I went to the website to sign up for the 25 day "risk-free" trial. I was mislead down a path that asked for my credit card. The language clearly stated "if you are signing up for free songs, don't worry, your credit card will not be charged .. just need it for authorization purposes.. etc etc." I proceeded and downloaded 17 songs, only to find that the site did not suit my personal preferences in music. So I canceled the service, to be sure.
The site, however, is unclear and calculated in it's process and somehow I ended up with a credit card charge of 11.99. Upon calling eMusic, they refused the refund.
The site is fraudulently misleading consumers into a "free trial" that is clearly not free.
What can be done so other innocents like me don't get burnt too and/or how can I get my money back!!
More Emusic.com Complaints & Reviews
- Emusic - Unauthorized charges 
- Emusic - Unauthorized billing! 
- [Resolved] Emusic.com - Unauthorized billing 
- Emusic - impossible to cancell account
- Emusic - unauthorized charge on debit card
- Emusic.com - I will never deal with them again
- Emusic - Membership
- Emusic - Unable to cancel account
- Emusic - unsolicited sign up
- Emusic - billing