Empowrcashing out my matured earnings!

Hi, my name is Donna Long. I have been on Empowr for a long time, and have been trying to collect my matured earnings for over many months now, starting when they were only at $230.00, now they are at $1300.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA00 and still am not able to collect my earnings! I have been chatting back and forth with the support people many times through the years without satisfaction!!! My cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy J6 (2015) and have tried downloading every Empowr app online, even the one that aren't from google play! and still can't get then to work on my phone, they will send the key to my phone, but that is all! When it comes to actually cashing in matured funds, it will not show matured funds to be cashed out!!! I have emailed support people many times, about this still not any help!!! Someone had emailed me about my amount to cashout and told me if I wanted to cashout they would be willing to send me a paper check for the total amount in the mail, and I would have to close out my account. I told them that would be fine, but they would have to send me my check in the mail first before I would close out my account! Also I'm due a early cashout where they refunded me $15.12, but can't get to it either!

Dv
May 22, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 26, 2019

You will never see your money mate, it's been 3 years for me, and no one is replying back to me or my messages, I am owed $90, 000