Emirates Islamic Bankhadaf al khaleej debt collections l.l. c., united arab emirates.

I, hand on heart, thought I was the only one but evidently I am not.

Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collections LLC [Tahseel] External Legal Agency - [protected]@tahseel.com; [protected]@tahseel.com and [protected]@tahseel.com;

Took out a very small loan and after returning to the UK I tried to contact the bank to pay it back with no response! but then I get an email almost a year later. Perfect, I can now clear my debt and be free! This low life was on the phone to me threatening me! im at work. we agreed on how I will be paying it. At the same time another low life emails my HR manager (I have just found this job and I believe they picked it up from Linked in). Email reads:

We are acting on behalf of our client Emirates Islamic Bank who has instructed/authorized us to recover from (X) the entire settlement of his dues.

We seek your assistance in recovering the outstanding amount lawfully due and request you to kindly verify with the details provided by us above and reply back to us with confirmation if the above mentioned person is working for your good establishment. We request you for maintaining of confidentiality, as we do not intend to harm your firm's or any employee's reputation.

If the above details are correct, please provide us with his new contact numbers (mobile, home and office numbers) and personal email address, which could be of help to us in reaching him.

We look forward to receiving your positive response and cooperation in this regard.

Note: If you are not the concern person for doing the verification please provide the right person's email address.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and Regards,

Aarif Mulla

Team Leader,

Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collections L.L. C., United Arab Emirates.

Mobile: +971 [protected], Direct Number: +[protected], Office: +[protected], Fax : +[protected].

They forwarded it to me. Weren't very happy and month later I lost my job! Now I have been out of a job for 6 months after due to the mental and emotional stress they caused. Thank God I have a job now and paying the money back. I am in the process to raise attention to Interpol and the UAE government to consider regulations over their Debt collecting companies. This has been an absolute joke!
I am ok but imagine someone lost his/her job or unable to work. has a family/children to take care off and needs a little more time to pay it all back. yes you shouldn't have taken the loan out in the first place, but the harassment has no place anywhere in the world!

I am working with a Lawyer to get this resolved. Please feel free to comment or reply to me to push this forward. I will pay my loan and get my compensation so really not losing much!

Lets do this guys! People, that aren't willing to think before they earn a living the "halal" way deserve noting less! SOZ

My