Emirates Islamic Bank Logo

Emirates Islamic Bank

Having problems with Emirates Islamic Bank?

Emirates Islamic Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2009. The latest review Bank delaying solution and stopping me from starting new job was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint freezing the fund was resolved on Jul 10, 2011. Emirates Islamic Bank has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 58 reviews. Emirates Islamic Bank has resolved 2 complaints.

Emirates Islamic Bank Customer Service Contacts

+971 600 599 995 (Customer Service)
+971 80 011 122 (Priority Banking)
P.O Box 6564
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Emirates Islamic Bank Customer Service. Initial Emirates Islamic Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Emirates Islamic Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Emirates Islamic Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Emirates Islamic Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Emirates Islamic Bank Complaints & Reviews

Emirates Islamic BankBank delaying solution and stopping me from starting new job

This is to Emirates Islamic Bank, you have opened case against me and not knowing when I am unemployed and I contact with your agents and paying my dues, as possibly as I did.
You have demanded I pay certain amount and I did on the same time, but now why does it take for you to remove the case which is now almost 3 weeks and 5 days later you have to tell me there is missing details or signatures when you are supposed to check your paperwork and requirements, I have said I am running out of time who ever lost their job only knows what it means to get a job at this time and for you to even take that chance away from me, with unorganised way of working, service, atleast the agent who is taking care of my account has been supportive but how can you miss or not understand when my situation is critical.
Am so disappointed with their way of working, when it comes to making the payments they have to call thousands times but when it comes back to the service we requires no one cares,
You can do better. For someone who worked in customer services management for years it shocks me and disappointing too.

Emirates Islamic BankPersonal loan and settlements

The case (1-[protected]) has been escalated for almost 10 days now, why is it taken so long? Eib is the leading uae rerportable bank and services are well recognized, so how can you not close one loan settlement request that has been pending for the last 10 days?

Why am I paying unnecessary interest to the bank? I've been serving since the first day I had an account and a loan from eib. No one in the bank supports  and fake promising by bank sale rep when takeing loan and its almost one year now 25.5k is still on hold.

I will take this matter to the high platfrom, or it may be publicly published.

Emirates Islamic BankAccount Closure

Hope you can help me sort my issue that's been ongoing for the last 6-8 months.

I have a POA for a corporate account that needs to be closed. Unfortunately the POA does not give me rights to close the account, however, the POA does give me the right to act on behalf of the account holder. I also do have an account closure letter on original letterhead, signed and stamped by the account holder. This combined with the POA, should be enough for me to close the account. But no one seems to want to help..

How can this be? there has to be a way? The account holder is not in town and as you are aware in the current situation traveling is not what it used to be. I have expressed this on all 6 visits to the branch. I really do not know what else I need to do to get this account closed. The account is being charged minimum balance chargers which was to be waived in August! Everyone refuses to help me out, hope whoever reads this can help sort this out.

Jan 16, 2021

Emirates Islamic Bank — Credit shield

I have been charged Credit Shield on my infinite credit card for the past 5mths. I do not have any...

Emirates Islamic BankAccount balance vanished

My name is Adeeb Anees,

I had a balance of 5000 AED in my account by 22 Nov 2020 and now it's showing Minus 5 AED, please explain where did the finds go as I haven't made any spends or transfers and I have all the statements etc for proof, I'm currently in India so would request your to email my as call doesn't get connected, My bank account number is AE920340003708239412701, I hope Emirates Islamic can solve my issue at the earliest

Nov 11, 2020

Emirates Islamic Bank — Personal loan

Good day, I have a finance personal loan with you and the outstanding amount is AED:12, 808.00. For that...

Nov 04, 2020

Emirates Islamic Bank — Miscalculation in loan payment but no response from bank/concerned account manager

I have a personal finance with emirates Islamic bank for four years, All were good until July 2020.I...

Emirates Islamic BankLess amount reversed by emirates islamic bank with proper justification

Customer is not aware as to why the bank has deducted the amount of AED 264/-.
          Bank has been asked to give the entire break up of loan but
          no response from the bank
          though customer has visited the bank several times

Related to loan amount settled from end of service settlement.
          But yet the bank auto system deducted the loan amounts (auto and personal loans) for two months inspite of loans cleared in June itself.
          Now after a months the bank has reversed part amount.

This complaint is to ask the bank to get back to me by giving me the entire breakup of the loan calculation so that I as a customer can understand the deduction from my account.

Since my money is with the bank
          That does not allow the bank to make deductions without my knowledge.
          I require proper justification immediately.
          This matter is pending for over a month now.

Emirates Islamic Bankmortgage release

I had contacted emirates islamic bank since 2018 for mortgage release and paid fee for mortgage release. Unfortunately, its become my yearly task to follow up with emirates islamic customer service for the car renewal time and nothing happening. Every time branch will inform "already send electronically to police department" and police says " its not received.

Jul 28, 2020

Emirates Islamic Bank — Unwelcoming bank - felt discriminated and unwanted

I started an account with this EIB in Al Ain Town center branch and the process was smooth. I still...

Emirates Islamic BankLoan restructuring

Since beginning of July 2020, I have sent several emails to collections team along with follow up calls for a request of restructuring my loan as I have a 50% paycut. The team from collections or who ever is in charge has never bothered to respond to me as a customer to help my need. All I get is system generated SMS asking to submit my documents for prove of the same, I have submitted the company deduction letter and not even received a single call, I have tried to find out who is handling my account but all in vain. Can soemone help me please or I should I highlight the un-satisfactory service to gulf news?

Emirates Islamic BankCredit card taken out in my name without my permission

I don't own any credit card with this bank. However in June I received an email and text that a payment for a credit card is due, 6.25 aed. I knew it was wrongfully addressed because it even listed my location in Ras AL khaima yet I live in Dubai.

I ignored this, and then on this month, I received another text and email saying the card has incurred interest, annual fee and credit shield and now the payment is 625aed.

Getting in touch with the bank is near impossible. How can the bank take out a card on my name, the customer service agent keeps asking me to provide the card number... How can I provide it if I have never seen this card even?

He says the card was taken out in 2016 and I am being charged annual fees. Who took it out? Where is the card? What happened to annual fees from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019? All of a sudden in June 2020, it has a 6. 25 aed charge and a month later, fees make it to 625 aed?

I need answers.

[protected]@gmail.com

Jul 04, 2020

Emirates Islamic Bank — Personal loan

Please I have received a notice that my account has been sent to Hadaf Al Khaleej, Please I lost my job in...

Emirates Islamic BankPayment made to credit card was not credited to my account despite 4 emails and numerous phone calls

I paid my two credit cards before their due date of 4/4/20 amount being to one card 3, 000dh and one card 800dh. I have evidence I paid and have sent 4 emails. I have called numerous times . I am harassed daily by your automated calls and sms

A new amount is due tomorrow but how can I be confident to pay when 3, 800 is gone missing ?

I have completely lost my faith and confidence in Emirates Islamic Bank.

Card numbers :
                  [protected]
                  [protected]

Please contact me urgently on [protected] as I think I have been patient long enough!

Regards

Jessica Griffin

Feb 01, 2020

Emirates Islamic Bank — unknown debit card transactions

Dears, I was out of U.A.E, I left dubai on 26th December 2019. There was salary in my account I made...

Dec 10, 2019

Emirates Islamic Bank, Shk Rashid St., Abu Dhabi — online payments

I had made a payment of AED 1000 from my account with Emirates Islamic Bank, to my prepaid card Etihad Wallet...

Nov 07, 2019

Emirates Islamic Bank — teller service rude cashier

I went to withdraw my cheque in the Bawabat Mall Branch. Teller Musab local guy has been very rude with me...

Nov 04, 2019

Emirates Islamic Bank — manager and security service

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am writing to complain about the worst experience I had in my life in your bank branch ...

Nov 04, 2019

Emirates Islamic Bank — experience certificate required work on 2008

This is to inform you i have worked in Emirates Islamic bank in 2008 as auto sales but I did not receive any...

Emirates Islamic Bankloan not paid

My name is Vignesh([protected]) and I work with Etisalat. For the last 4 years I have been a very loyal customer of ADCB and recently I have taken a buyout loan from your bank to settle by ADCB loan and credit card. I regret doing so now.

After a long long struggle this process was completed over a period of 1.5 months whereas I was promised that this would be done within 15 days.

Now after settlement of ADCB, there is still an amount of loan which needs to be credited back to my EI account. I have been following from 24th onwards when my Salary was credited directly to my Emirates Islamic account and the salary letter was also produced from my company (Etisalat) to your sales team.

Now your call center claims that the credit amount shows "Inward Remittance" and not as Salary and hence the balance amount of MY LOAN not being credited to my account.

I have checked with my company and they claim that the instruction to the central bank has gone as Salary from our end and it is the mistake of your bank of not considering this as Salary and mentioned as Inward Remittance.

I have faced enough issues from your Bank even before I start transacting business with you. Your Sales team / call center (without having enough knowledge, Sorry to say this but your sales and customer care team actually speak different for a single query) have put me in so much of pain and follow up that I will be forced to write this to the The Central Bank if I don't get a reply and a solution within 24 hrs time.

I still hope that this mail reaches the concerned person who can act upon closure of this.

Thanks & Regards,