Emirates Driving Institute / immoral instructors

1 United Arab Emirates

I had my training at EDI and I came to know that some guy instructors were trying to take my contact details because one by one they are calling me. I did not entertain any one of them so what happen is that, they made some issues against me. Exploiting even my personal life. I complained about this but nothing happened.

When I came from vacation, I came to know that a lady instrustor was flirting with my boyfriend inspite of the fact that she knows everything about me and my boyfriend, that we have relationship, how long our relationship, and what we have in our relationship. I asked about her and I came to know that she's living with her 2 kids, her husband and at the same time, she has a boyfriend who is an EDI instructor also. And now, she wants to stole my boyfriend from me? I heard that this has been her previous problem before in the institute, taking to many boyfriends from in and out of the institute and destroyed lots of relationship. I complained about this and still... nothing happened.

I just can't believe that this institute is being "PROUD TO BE PROFESSIONAL" while cuddling such immoral instructors. Instructor who are dealing with their customers directly. That during training, playing like teenagers, chasing each others car. Not even caring whether their student is learning or not. I think they should change their slogan: "PROUD TO BE IMMORAL"!!!

Hi