Emirates / double change charge / poor customer service
We are extremely dissatisfied with Emirates customer service when it comes to solving our issue.
We have contacted Emirates customer service via 'Contact Us' website numerous times and no one helped our matter, and no one would try to actually resolve it.
All started when we have decided to extend our stay overseas and changed our return flight from 22 to 29 May. We paid the $200 change fee and while we were on the phone with your staff member changing the booking, we have not been informed that an earlier connection flight is available.
As we are travelling with an infant and we fly into Dubai about 10pm, and the connecting flight currently booked leaves at 10.15am (more than 8 hours), we wanted to take advantage of Dubai connect service.
Only then have we been informed that our ticket does not qualify since an earlier(!) flight is available. But - we have to pay the change fee of $200, again.
Well, excuse me, but this is a complete rip off.
It is not our fault that your staff member failed to inform us that an earlier flight is available... Of course travelling with a baby we would want the shortest stopover possible.
Trying to solve the matter seems like running an obstacle course and we started loosing faith that there is such thing as '5star emirates customer service'.
Could you please help solve the matter?
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235