Emirates / very unhelpfull and rude staff

1 Pakistan Review updated:

On 21st of april 2008. I checked in karachi airport, the lady was in check in desk so I approached the desk and said hello to her and handed my passport and e-ticket and requested her that if she can issue me a window seat she remain quiet and concentrate on talking to her colleague then she passed me back my passport and boarding pass so I asked her again that if she give me the window seat which she reply me yes anyway I boarded the plane from karachi to dubai that was fine I had a window seat I arrived dubai and catch the connecting flight to manchester when I boarded the plane but when I reached to my seat then I found out my seat is not the window seat but opposite the toilets and next to lady and her baby so I asked the flight attendant if she can move me from that seat and I explain her that I requested for the window seat she reply me that she will try and come back to me but she did not come back to me after that so I again ask for the senior staff the lady came after an hour and I explain to her everything she appologise to me and pass me the complaint form and she said to me she going to have a word with her colleague and then she come back to me with the explanation but like others I did not see her again I feel very disgusting, I always travel with emirates because of thier excellent service and very proffesional and friendly staff but after this experience I decided not to travel with emirates anymore. Emirates need to look at thier staff training specially when is lots of competitions in these days between airlines

Comments

• Po
      29th of Jan, 2009

Considering that the aircraft used form kerachi to dubai and dubai to manchester are different it isnt always possible to get EVERYTHING you ask for. What customers have to remember that you are probably not the only person who has requested for a window or aisle seat for that matter and there are only a limited amount of these seats available.

Also on emirates there are generally a maximum of 8 crew in economy on manchester flights and considering there are 400 passengers it would be useful for customers to ACTUALLY LOOK BEHIND AND AROUND THEM and realise that is 50 people to one crew member and sometimes we do forget. Did you forget you had legs and could actually walk to find the crew member and get your answer. Oh i forget emirates passengers only know how to use the call bell.