Emirates / poor service!
I am a student and took a flight from malta-dubai-shanghai on 13 of june. I arrived in the afternoon on 14 of june. However, I got my check-in luggage in the morning on 16 june, which was 2 days later. Moreover, the lock of my luggage was broken. One 75-year commemorative zippo lighter and one springfield sunglasses were both gone. The staff of emirates broke my lock and stole my stuffs. Everyone can images what actually happened when my luggage stayed in dubai one night. There were lots of personal stuffs of a girl in the luggage and it was just like exhibited to some awful strangers.
When I called to the office of emirates in shanghai, what I want, was to find back my stuffs, not acclaiming for the money, but they just paltered to say that it was not easy to find. Today is 2 of july, they have not solved yet and never voluntary to contact me. The staff's potential meaning is that I am cheating and tricking their money. Their ill-manner makes me so angry.
I am a consumer, I am a casualty, I lost the things which originally belonged to me and cosed me at least $ 200. What emirates said, is to compensate $ 50. I waste my time, my energy, my money, but only can get back 1/4.
Where is the justice?
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage
- Emirates Airlines - baggage damaged