Emirates / rude behaviour and poor staff efficiency
last week i visted emiretes office in islamabad(blue area) for buying my ticket for newyork via dubai the staff there was very inhospitable and rude nobody was paying attention on his or her work most of the staff was sitting idle they were not guiding people in a proper manner in which they are supposed to their behaviour was very rude as if they were ready to fight specially a lady named AMINA OMER who was not paying attention on her work when i asked her about my reservation she showed very rude and agressive behaviour i strictly condemn this behaviour and such staff should be kicked out. The passangers spend a lot of money and in the end getting a service like this and such a rude behaviour from the staff is a matter of shame specially from the airline like emirates. i think that the airline should take strickt action against such people as it could affect the popularity and the business of the airline.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - Bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage
- Emirates Airlines - baggage damaged