Emirates Airlines (Heathrow Airport Staff) / complete stupidity, horrible service and extremely rude attitude
I was checking in Heathrow Airport last week. While no one from the airline I was flying with was at the desk, I was asked to check in at the Emirates Airline counter.
The staff from Emirates Airlines took my details and insisted that I had to pay 200 quid for changing my flight. I was pretty sure that my travel agency already dealt with the payment, and it was confirmed by my airline earlier on. I explained to him and he was really rude and unhelpful, threatening that I'd miss my flight without paying straight away. Another female airport staff was staring at me in a really unpleasant way at the same time, and kept shouting that I had to pay.
After I got back home and checked with my agency and airline, it was proven that the whole thing was the Emirates Airlines staff's mistake for misreading the message on computer.
For a really stupid mistake caused by the staff, I had to tolerate the unfair treatment, horrible service and rude attitude. It was the most unpleasant experience at the airport and I felt like I need to share it to let more consumers know that the staff of that airline are really rude and NOT helpful at all!
More Emirates Airlines (Heathrow Airport Staff) Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem