Emirates Airlines (Heathrow Airport Staff) / complete stupidity, horrible service and extremely rude attitude

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was checking in Heathrow Airport last week. While no one from the airline I was flying with was at the desk, I was asked to check in at the Emirates Airline counter.
The staff from Emirates Airlines took my details and insisted that I had to pay 200 quid for changing my flight. I was pretty sure that my travel agency already dealt with the payment, and it was confirmed by my airline earlier on. I explained to him and he was really rude and unhelpful, threatening that I'd miss my flight without paying straight away. Another female airport staff was staring at me in a really unpleasant way at the same time, and kept shouting that I had to pay.
After I got back home and checked with my agency and airline, it was proven that the whole thing was the Emirates Airlines staff's mistake for misreading the message on computer.
For a really stupid mistake caused by the staff, I had to tolerate the unfair treatment, horrible service and rude attitude. It was the most unpleasant experience at the airport and I felt like I need to share it to let more consumers know that the staff of that airline are really rude and NOT helpful at all!

Je

Comments

• Ta
      9th of Dec, 2014

Extremely rude and horrible staff at heathrow airport, staff didnt let me fly i was travling to see my dad who was in hospital i checked in 30 kg allowance at counter check in guy put my bag on weight scale put tag in but didnt advice my hand luggage is over weight, when i reached at gate 45 minutes prior to flight lady name Sharifa said your hand luggage is big you need to pay £50 either u r not flying i asked them can you please put my bag on scale i am sure its not overweight it looks fluffy because of my jacket she didnt listen at all she decided by herself i m not flying n they are taking off my luggage their Manager David Sharp most horrible, rude and unhelpful guy i ever seen said you need to leave ur bag here to fly i said why check in guy didnt advise me at counter that my bag is big how you can charge fix amount of £50 for weight as charges should be as per kg. he said we dont have enough time you need to leave your bag i put my bag in bin and reached outside thr plane 20 minute prior to arrival time disgusting manager just laugh and said its too late you can not fly go back n collect ur bags from arrivals no one listen to me no respond to me they all were busy in their gossips, all the staff girls around were staring and lauging st me like i am not human and coming from third world, i have very strong feelings they given my seat to some one else as flight was packed and just made excuse and didnt let fly very rude unprofesional staff i am unable to understand what is emirates criteria to hire staff i am really furstrated will never ever fly with emirates again and i belive soon emirates will loose all their pessengers because of their stupid and disgusting staff, i will take them in court as i couldnt fly for no fault, just staff decided i can not fly and they might given my seat to some one else!!!

9th of Dec, 2014

Unprofessional and stupid staff at heathrow airport, i need to rebook my flight reservation counter at airport they didn't even look at my booking didn't asked for ticket number and said i need to pay £1600 additional, when online emirates was selling new ticket for same flight at £790, over the phone emirates agent said i need to pay £365 difference to rebook my ticket, i asked reservation agent at desk why you are charging 4 times more then original price she said i am busy i dont have time to answer your question thats the price and she was doing nothing at desk just chatting and laughing with her colleagues sitting next to her, seems like they were charging me more money so they can put in their pocket, i asked for Manager he came out name was probably David Sharp didnt even ask whats the matter and rudely said i dont have time to deal with you what my colleague is saying is final and walked away, if emirates staff dont want to deal with customer why emirates hire them and paying them for nothing!! Extremely bad customer service from emirates!! Extremely rude staff i ever came a cross