Emirates Airlines / emirates airlines flatly refused to provide wheelchairs to senior citizens
The worst case of customer service by emirate airlines: denying wheel chair to a couple aged 70 plus
The worst experience of customer service has been faced by my parents travelling by emirates flight (Ek 501) to dubai thereafter continued journey following change of aircraft at dubai (Ek 229) to seattle from mumbai on 17th june 2015.
While air travel is always stressful for anyone―the long wait, the security hasles etc. The process can be even more grueling for people with disabilities.
My parents mr jayantilal gangar & mrs. Chanchalben gangar arrived mumbai t2 terminal on 17th june 2015 to board emirate carrier ek 501. The request for special asistance was made at the time of booking the tickets very well in advance. After a long wait of 40 minutes this couple aged 70yrs plus were obliged with a wheel chair by the airlines.
The agony is not yet over. During the change over for the aircraft at dubai & deplaning at seattle airport the airlines flatly refused to provide wheel chairs to this couple & said that they had not received any such request while booking!!
The senior citizens slowly made their way out of the airport and almost dropped when they reached the exit.
The airlines has failed miserably to provide care to the senior citizens.
The airline now stands to explain this act of in humane behavior towards senior citizens and also stands penalized for violating the law!!
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - lost property
- Emirates Airline - flight 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - denial to board the flight
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates airlines
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - luggage broken lock and handle