Emirates Airlines / luggage lost
My wife took a flight from Istanbul to Mauritius with Emirates. We were estimating that this airline company was one the best. Correspondance period in Dubai was only 25 minutes and of course luggages didn't loaded to Mauritius plane. Then they found themselves without any luggage.
She will be there for 4 days and for a very clear reason, she has no luggage at her first day(for the moment). Nobody can load in 25 min from one plane to second in any airport. And then her luggage cannot be tracked and no one knows where it is.
This is incredible to leave people without luggage in tropical island and i'm shure they knew it.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage