Emirates Airlines / luggage lost

Turkey Review updated:
My wife took a flight from Istanbul to Mauritius with Emirates. We were estimating that this airline company was one the best. Correspondance period in Dubai was only 25 minutes and of course luggages didn't loaded to Mauritius plane. Then they found themselves without any luggage.

She will be there for 4 days and for a very clear reason, she has no luggage at her first day(for the moment). Nobody can load in 25 min from one plane to second in any airport. And then her luggage cannot be tracked and no one knows where it is.

This is incredible to leave people without luggage in tropical island and i'm shure they knew it.
Va

Comments

Vi
  5th of Sep, 2007

Emirates Airlines - Baggage lost
Italy

Dear Sir/Madam,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Vivek and i was travelling in the Emirates Airlines starting from Trivandrum(India) via Dubai to Milan Malpensa Airport last sunday 2nd September 2007. I had 3 pieces of luggage - (a)my laptop which i took as hand luggage inside the Aircraft and (b)my small bag and (c) My suitcase the two of which i checked in at Trivandrum itself. On my arrival at Milan Malpensa airport at around 12:45 PM i went to the Conveyor for retrieving the luggages. I waited over there for a long time(almost 2hrs) and then another 2 hrs for lodging the complaint in your emirates counter- only my small bag came and not my suitcase.Although i got my Luggage back on 4-Sep-2007, I was put in a very difficult situation because i have been suffering from food poisoning and my medicine was inside the suitcase which did not come - On top of all that my company which is based in Bergamo had sent a taxi to pick me up also left when i came out after making the complaint and i was short of money at that time and some how i managed to reach Bergamo safely. I also had some important official documents, clothes inside the missing luggage. This was a very frustrating and unfortunate incident which indicates the lousy attitude of Emirates for the valuable time and safety of the passengers.
My skywards number is EK 198 942 262
Missing Bag Id AI 726144
This will be the last time i will be flying with emirates.

Vivek Radhakrishnan,
  23rd of Dec, 2007

Emirates Airline - Baggage lost
Emirates Airline
United Arab Emirates

I am a frequent traveler. I traveled by Emirates on 21 Dec from Toronto. On arrival to Dubai my baggage went missing. I had two days stay in Dubai and I called some 40 times at 04-2133233 (which is the only number made available to me by Emirates for baggage problems). Twice someone picked-up the phone and told me how difficult a job it is to retrieve baggage, took my phone number to call back. And that's it. I am totally lost as to my next actions. Waiting...
Me
  18th of Jan, 2008
Dear Sirmadam,

Ihave a complaint that on 15th of jan i have come from Dubai with emerites airline to lagos i was having 8 bags from that 8 i recived 7 and i lost 1 bag and in that i was having all my expensive thing as we don't get proper clothes in lagos and till today i have not got my bag i don't understand travelling with buisness class after that what is the use when u don't get proper service and this was my 1st time travelling with ur airline .pls i don't know how serious u will take this compaliant,pls do something .
thanks .Meetu Sharma
Wa
  16th of Mar, 2008
Hi,

i was traveling from Indonesia by emirates airer lines on the 29 of feb 08 on flight number 349 to Dubai and then i had a connected flight to kabul Afghanistan, i was told the my bag will be transfered to my next flight, this more than two weeks still my bag is not transfered yet, i am wondering since i had alot offecial documents as well as loads of gifts for my family i need help to find my bag otherwise i am in big trouble.

here is tag number,
WAHIDULLAH/MMR Taq number is EK 237861
Na
  26th of Aug, 2008
Emirates Airlines lost nearly all of a group of eight travelers some for over 7 days of a 14 day trip between Dubai and Dar. When they were finally reunited with the luggage many many items had been stolen
Bo
  31st of Aug, 2008

Emirates Airlines - Baggage lost
Emirates Airlines
Qatar
www.emirates.com

I was traveling from Kolkata to Doha via Dubai on 30th August 2008 by EK 549 & EK 847, and I had a most harrowing experience with Emirates Airlines. After having cleared a 'blue & black' color combination 'shoulder-slung' type sports kit bag for cabin baggage by the 'check-in' counter official, the 'boarding gate' official declined to allow it to be taken in the cabin and so, finally transferred it to the 'booked baggage' section, to be transported in aircraft baggage hold.

However, on arrival at Doha airport, I discovered that the said bag had gone missing somewhere in Kolkata airport or in transit in Dubai airport. On inquiry with the Qatar Aviation Services officials at Doha airport they said that such an event has happened because the 'boarding gate' official had not tagged the baggage properly. They are trying to locate the missing baggage under File Ref : DOHEK51848.

If the same cannot be traced, I demand full monetary compensation claim from Emirates Airlines!
Ja
  10th of Nov, 2008
hi, my name is jamil i have travel in emirates air lines all the time any where i go i never seen such a treatment like emirates air lines its one of the kind, the last month i have went for a busniss trip to china going from amman dubai china and it was such a deal that i have in one of the companis there i was only having one bag it has all my paper work and my clouse i will be use less if i loose this bag any way thats what happen and i was having my appointment with the co the next day from the arrivel date 14th of oct and the customer service told me that it will be with me the next day and it did not happen so there for i have lost the deal and the ticket for nothing and i came back 10 days later empty handed becouse it was the most important deal of my life and i have lost it, and what i know about emirates air lines that u guys like to make your customer happy so we will fly with you again please look in to my problem becouse such a big company like yours dose not have to loose such a good customer like me just look at my record ok ... thank you and i wish you guys the best .
An
  14th of Jun, 2014

Emirates Airline - Baggage lost
Emirates
HYDERABAD
India
Phone: 7893310801

I traveled from Jeddah - Dubai - Hyderabad (India) on June 09th 2014, on a Umrah trip! I spent well. Myself arrived in Hyderabad Airport late night to chaos when it came to luggage retrieval.

Went to BAGGAGE AT ARRIVAL!!! What a queue, I was only asking how long more after 2 hrs waiting. My bag was with all, important staff, memoirs, whatever from Makkah & Madina (Money will never replace it) was missing on the baggage belt. Raised complaint with airport department (reference file - *****41622) dated 09 June 2014 as of today they are still finding my bag, gave them pictures of the bag.

I have to call these emirates & airport authority people n number of times daily but still same reply we are searching sir.
Emirate airline is worse airline never travel from it.

Emirates Group / Emirates.com Logo Emirates Group / Emirates.com