Emirates Airlines / on board and ground services
Quality of emirates is all a myth. Emirates is one of the best of worst airlines of the world.
Traveling with kids and the treatment and service were of the type of service you expect behind a macdonald's counter. No care or concern for any of my requests. Kids next to my seat in the economy class were treated as business class. Upon my asking, the busboy's (Based on my experiences and the cheap level of service, this is what they deserve to be called) response, oh we are out... I asked why were they treated and provided differently... Oh we are out of stock!!! I had brought a kids stroller that they authorize to bring on-board, on both trips from london to karachi and back, they were forced to be checked-in, no other means of stroller-type service was provided, they knew I am traveling with two kids (One infant). Three hours of layover left me carrying the 3 carry-on pieces and holding the infant. The emirates person at the counter in dubai for filght dubai-karachi, intentionally without informing me changed my seats from front (Where a bissonnette can be placed) , which were already confirmed at the counter in karachi, to elsewhere where no bissonnette can be placed. On-board I got furious of this and all your so called representatives had to say was... Oh we can't do anything!!! Take it from a mom of 2, making the biggest mistake to fly emirates. It only makes you believe that the level of trash service is reflective of people and culture of the emirates that are there to so called 'serve'. I have lived there also. I am thinking of filing a discrimination lawsuit. Everyone I meet from today on... Will be hearing my experiences flying with the crappy emirates.
Bottomline: you pay more for your ticket to deal with their utter discrimination, disregard and disrespect.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae