Emirates Airline / rubbish service/lack of prominency
I can't believe what just happened with me!
This is the first time (And probably the last) i'm flying with emirates airline flight ek 817 - seat 33a and I have to say that it wasn't a good first impression at all.
I was going to ruh from lgw via emirates and it was lgw to dxb and then dxb to ruh.
The time given on the ticket was 1.40 hours and because the plane was delayed to dxb
We had to make a run for it within 15 mins allegedly allowing us to switch planes? But unfortunately
I missed it and the worst bit is that the lady behind emirates help desk was extremely rude and wouldn't suggest anything other then me paying for the other flight and wait for 15 hours for the next flight.
Is that any justice ? Not being prominent and letting us know what is going on and/or do something about it.
I am a student and there's only so much I can afford, this is unfair!
Wost of all, there is no feedback section on the emirates website.
So what am I supposed to do ?
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235