Emirates Airline / emirates airline poor service and rude staff

I was yesterday 17th. Nove 2011 at terminal 3 dubai airport to change my husband ticket dates. If we didn’t have urgent reasons then we wouldn’t go to waist our time dealing with unprofessional staffs. I am uae national and work with a company which has disciplinary action very strictly and that’s why our staffs are so professional and if there is any complaints then we take a stick disciplinary action which the staffs will think million times before doing any mistakes again! But with emirates especially the ticketing counters ladies (Specifically & ndash; arabic nationality & ndash; indians, pilipino) !

I hate going to them because they are so rude and not profional at all and I don’t understand that the hr at emirates accept that! Thank god emirates make so much good money and I hope stays like that but the service should be more luxury then this!! This is a complete disaster! These ladies didn’t have honestly the charisma to work there…even the uniform its not nice and I think they should stay with the old uniforms! Also the emirates building at sheikh zayed road got such a bad staffs (Most of them!!

I believe that the customers service level in emirates should be better the singapore airline because my god, singapore airline are so nice and sweet (Men & women) I don’t understand what these western hr are bringing just anyone for small salary which is no problem but train and develop the person to better! I really hope this massage reach to the sheikh & ndash; ceo so they know that the people in the management take big salary and not really doing anything except wasting time.. I think they also should consider taking more uae nationals as this in united arab emirates!

I am really so upset about this because I used to remember everything good and nice about emirates and now things are changing to worse!! Excuse my english if I wrote anything wrong because my mother language is arabic… what I am saying most of old emirates airline staffs are saying the same things..