Emirates Air Lines / mishandling with disabled person

1 Alameda, CA, United States
Phone: 5109138075

I taveled in emirates air lines in october from newyork to karachi, in flight there is no specified seat for disabled person in side plane very condjusted. When I arrived at karachi my luggage was missing and my wheel chair scooter was damaged badly I launched claims one for my bagage and one for my wheel chair scooter.In regard of my bagage I received after 10 days and in search of my bag I found my 2 items were stolen one of my I pod and other was my watch noted that this bag I opened in front of the staff of emirates air lines, I also launched claim of my stolen items.
Since now today is march 25th 2008 my case still not decided, emirates air lines offering me the amount $1651 against my whole claims. Where as wheel cahir scooter is around $3000. Due to late bagage received I spent amount in karachi they said me you send us your all bills so I sent them all my bills which are around $1250
So my total amount of claim is $3000+1250+1500 (Stolen items). So how can I accept $1651 against my calim. I am realy facing very bad days. I also offered emirates air lines if they think they can repair iyt please repair it on their behalf andtake future resposibility but they are not even give me any answer against my offer.
In my opinion I must say please never select emirate air lines specially for those who are disabled persons. On dubai air port ground staff of emirates air lines behaviour was very teasing and hateful with disabled persons.
Thanks