Emirates Air / embarrassment

I (Actually in a group of 3) was embarrassed to the bone by your staff especially one dark skinned rebecca at dxb dubai during check in for flight ek787 to accra 6/8/14. At a point, I felt I was maltreated because I am a dark skinned african.

What happened:

We started the journey from schipol on the 2/8/14 to dubai. Our flight was schedule for departure at 3:30pm but when we got there, we were made to understand that the flight is full and we are entitled to a compensation offer (Options) if we agree to travel with the next flight.In fact, your staff there were very polite, reasonable and professional. We agreed to the offer and was bumped to business class including allowance for luggage. I therefore bought a few duty free items from schipol and my luggage raised to 36kg instead of 30kg for economy because of the offer.

We arrived at dxb successfully and spent 3days without adding up to the luggage.

On that fateful day, 6/8/14 during check in, after staying in a long queue we were told they don't have our name and records in the system for boarding pass. As if that was not enough, our luggage too was over the limit and have to pay. When we tried to explain to rebecca, she shouted on us in the glare view of other passengers as if we were no bodies. Instantly, out of instincts, I regretted taking the offer at schipol. How can I buy items from schipol based on your offer and have to dump them at dxb? Was I being deceived at schipol to be embarrassed at dxb?

I tried to explain to every staff that mattered on that day but was completely ignored and disrespected.In the end, I was turned into a laughing stock and had to pay.In fact, that was a bad experience for me because I least expected that from emirates air.

Your staff in the plane were nice all the way from accra to amsterdam and back.

As