Eloans.com / personal loans

1 California, MD, United States

So I applied on line they told me I could get a loan got my routing information and deposited a check in my account for 750.00 come to find out they deposited a fake check in my account. Witch cause my bank to close my account. My bank thinks that I am doing fraudulent activity I had no idea I failed to research the company. When I called and told the company that the check had not cleared they told me to wait . The money went through and I went down to the bank to withdraw and they told me my account had been closed because of this fake check. I was so embarrassed because I thought everything was good. I called eloans and the same guy I had been talking with pretended that he did not talk to me previously. When I asked if this was a scam he laughed saying how would this be a scam because they didn't adk for money. They said this was supposed to be some type of credit check. I was supposed to send the 750.00 back because I dont have credit and once I did that 3.000 would be deposited into my account. Well all that happened was they got my account closed and made me look like I was trying to get over on the bank. I just opened tbis account and now because of eloans scam its been closed. I failed to research this company and got caught off guard when I went to the bank. They have not tried to make this right or call me back or fi. It with my bank.

Mi