Elevate Styles / Wig and lack of inventory control

1 new Jersey, United States

I ordered a wig on December 31st. They've been sold out of the color that I had wanted and have paid for. They only sent an email saying that it was back ordered not to reply if I wanted a refund or not. After trying to contact them through their website under customer support which would not go through. I had to call and then the the customer service rep was rude cut me off whenever I was trying to find out about my order. After I stated that I wanted a refund he tried to hang up in my face before I could get the details on when the refund would be into my account. They make it seem like its the customers fault that they did not clearly state that on December 31st they will not ship out any orders or process any. By doing so they oversold an item that they did not have and then cannot provide a reasonable time frame in which that they would get another shipment of the wig in the resend it out. They also did not offer to do anything else about it they didn't offer another color or anything. Up until now I have love this website and have purchased several different wigs for them. But after the rude customer service and lack of accurate inventory keeping processes I will not ship there and again and will be sure to tell my story to others so they don't make the same mistake to order from them.

Un