Electrolux / Kitchen Appliances / can we act against denied warranties & service?
I've read the complaints about Electrolux appliance failures and Electolux's poor response.
They all seem to have a similar theme: product fails & Electrolux delays and/or denies replacement covered by warranty--with attrocious customer service throughout the process.
Is it possible that we could join together with a class action suit?
I don't know anything about it but seems like Electrolux is selling their product as high end with broad warranty coverage but we get low-end quality and denied warranty protection.
Doesn't that sound like a class action lawsuit to you?
Maybe others have thots on this or would like to add their support of such an action.
More Electrolux / Kitchen Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - poor product and customer service 
- Frigidaire - upright freezer