eHarmony — got scammed
I used eHarmony for less than a month and that time was enough to understand that the whole thing was just a scam and waste of time. To use eHarmony I had to pay for many extra features, their site is pretty expensive, also I realized that there were too many fake accounts. I decided that eHarmony wasn't for me and that it was better to cancel everything and go somewhere else.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Monica, CA
I contacted their support team and asked them to cancel my account and was shocked when they asked for more money! They said that I had to pay to cancel my account. I told them that I want proofs and I want to see their price list or something like that, but they replied that they did not had a price list, but they had their own rules and according to those so called rules I had to pay to get removed from their site.
Remember my words, these people are good for nothing money hungry scammers, avoid them at all costs!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - scam 
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation 
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal 
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired