eHarmony / subscription cancellation
I'm very dissatisfied with EHarmony. I received over 500 matches, 4 of them inappropriate scams that I know of. The problem wasn't with the men but with the service of how to communicate with them. I would show my introductory information for them "to get to know me" and ask for their return info -- it never came. EHarmony's customer service said I was not supplying enough information (not true) and asked me to be patient. I started the service in February and now closing in July. Six months, I have not been on one date...no problem of my own I feel. If this is matching people all over the world, it sure has a lot to be desired in the "communication area". I think you should save your money and do as I am now going to do. Ask God to supply a Christian mate for you. The intregrity and responses I received from EHarmony lack!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - poor service! 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site