eHarmony / continual exposure to payment site rather than dating site.
I have had continuous trouble with the eharmony site since I paid for a six month subscription to this dating website. This has been going on for three months now. Almost every time the page comes up to put in my email address and password I am then passed on to the payment plans. I have already paid for six months and eharmony is asking me to pay more. Also on the rare occassions when I can find people they are not within my age or location specifications which I have adjusted. I have only been able to find one person within my dating specifications in three months. This is because I cannot get through to the dating page and I am stuck on the payment page or because when I do get to the people none are in my age or location specifications. I would like to request a full refund since I have only had frustrating and unsuccessful attempts to get through to the dating site.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - scam 
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation 
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal 
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired