Egypt Airlinesbag wt policy

Since I was 2 months old, I was traveling through egypt air either once or twice a year. among these 34 years, I couldn’t remember a significant real problem with your service except my last trip. I was travelling (cairo – sharm el sheikh – cairo) on this month (14th-23th / jan) , this trip was the worst one in my life. I had two main problems with your agent, they are implantation of bag weight policy and professional communication with the costumers.
I was travelling from cairo on 14th, january, 2017 with my wife and small kid, we have three main bags with about 75 kg weight (two bags 30 kg and one 15 kg) , and I have no comment or objection from your representative on the egypt air counter. on my return on 23th, january, 2017 (flight no. 306) , I had the same bags with almost the kg (two bags 32 kg and one 18 kg) , as I have rearrange bags wt. according to your representative request to match bag policy without mentioning that I will pay fees for extra wt. , finally there was only 45 min for airplane departure, and with very ugly and unprofessional way of communication he ask to pay 30 $ for extra wt. and after long discussion with his supervisors, they insist on their communication way and their decision ; (i. e. take it or leave it).
Now, you will find my complaint questions;
• why there are two ways of bags policy implantation in cairo and sharm airport?
• why you didn’t respect your costumer experience with your agent?
• why these aggressive way of communication with your costumers?, as I think you have to be problem solvers as big service provider.
• is it suitable to give your costumer instructions to take make the action or refuse?
I think this trip and you action for my complaint will have a significant impact on me and my cooperation (pharco cooperation) future trips. for your kind feedback.
Hisham seif