Efaucets.com / Premeditated Fraud
eFaucets is the most fraudulent, exploitive vendor of any kind that we have ever dealt with. We ordered from eFaucets because they were offering for sale a particular Grohe valve trim that was out of stock at other merchants. We also ordered the valve. When the parcel arrived, the valve was in it but the trim wasn't. Of course they charged to our credit card the price of both what they had to sell and what they did not. The valve is useless without the trim piece, but now they insist on nicking us a 20% "restocking fee" upon its return. They claim further that the relevant web page for the trim piece stated "Check Availability, " and that it's our fault we did not. However, there was no such advice, nor is there now, three weeks later.
What we have here is a variant of the Brooklyn Bridge scam. They sold us the bridge they were in no position to sell, supplied one part that they could access but none of the rest, and now they want a "restocking fee" for the return of the one part that's useless without the other. Nice work, if you can get it, like naked shorting on Wall Street. What can we do to stop all these leeches? There are at least 500 eFaucets victims protesting on the Web right now -- enough to form a club.
More Efaucets.com Complaints & Reviews
- Efaucets.com - customer service and return policy 
- Efaucets.com - inoperable Cifial faucet parts 
- Efaucets.com - You CAN get all your money back from eFaucets 
- EFaucets - efaucets policy 
- Efaucets.com - Ripoff
- Efaucets.com - Billing
- EFaucets - Delta bidet faucet and accompanying handles
- EFaucets - Avoid doing business with eFaucets!
- Efaucets.com - Gatco Bath Accessories
- Efaucets.com - Shady business