Edward Jones / financial
Shortly after transferring a large$$$portfolio of stocks, bonds, cd's, mutual funds and money market from ml to edward jones, my broker sold most of it without my informed consent. He didn't answer my question about capital gains. On april 9, i found that i owed 54, 000 in taxes with another 3, 000 in estimated taxes. I asked my broker how i was going to pay for this. He said the best thing to do was to take a loan with edward jones! He also sold mutual funds from one class and bought same funds in another class. He got me into annuities, and since i have transferred back to merrill lynch, the only income i have is from selling securities.
More Edward Jones Complaints & Reviews
- Edward Jones Investments - misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers 
- Edward Jones - lied about commission 
- Edward Jones - sales charges 
- Edward Jones - breach of binding agreement 
- Edward Jones - irresponsibility 
- Edward Jones - handling of our account affairs
- Edward Jones - lack of communication/customer service!
- Edward Jones - investment management
- Edward Jones - proceeds of sold equities
- Edward Jones - ira distribution for 2017