[Resolved] eDreams / ticket name wrong spelling
We bought 2 flight tickets through eDreams. OR Thambo to Venice through Ethiad airlines. The name on one of the tickets are wrongly spelled. All info was given correctly through to the company but when we received proofe we realized they made a mistake with the name. We send through several emails and several complaints without any success. According to eDreams we need to buy a new ticket. They are not able to change the name. We've reqeusted to refund both the tickets or to replace the wrong ticket. There only respond is that it's our problem and need to spend an additional R8000 to buy a new ticket. This is daylight robbery and a holiday looking forward and saved for for months started as a nightmare due to eDreams trying to rob innocent people. We have all communication and emails available.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2015
Dear Mariaan de Lange
Thank you for reviewing your eDreams experience.
We regret to inform you that, as a general condition, such changes are not permitted. eDreams as any other travel agent is obliged to submit terms and conditions of the airline.
On the other hand, we would kindly inform you that every booking is confirmed with the exact information provided at time of booking as introduced by into the reservation system directly.
Could you please provide us your booking reference replying a private message we have sent you, so that we can look further into your case?
We would be happy to assist.
Nicole - eDreams Customer Care team.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2015
We are very sorry to hear that there is a spelling mistake on one of your tickets.
Please provide your booking reference in a response to a private message we have sent you, so we would be able to retrieve your reservation and to check with the airline if the name could be corrected.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - return flight from melbourne to auckland
- eDreams - money deducted from my account without issuing a ticket
- eDreams - flights from naples to catania (5 august 2018) ref 3762202663
- eDreams - airline ticket refund
- eDreams - flight tickets purchase