eDreamsrefund delayed for 9 months

Booking Reference: [protected],

I am writing to you to raise a complaint again about Travel Agents at Edreams on August 15th, 2016.

1. Background

A booking was made through Edreams on 15 August 2016 for Aer Lingus flights from/to Dublin and Gran Canaria. Details are:

Departure Sat 15 Apr 17 dep Dub 1300hrs arr LPA 1730hrs ref 2C78EF (Aer Lingus ref)

Return Sun 23 Apr 17 dep LPA 1150hrs arr Dub 1620hrs ref 2LMNYB (Edreams ref)

Names of Party

Wayne Nickels
Lynsey Nickels
Jessica Nickels
Jacob Nickels

I understand the return flight ref (2LMNYB) is an Edreams reference rather than an Aer Lingus one.

2. Issue

I was informed that the scheduled return flight was changed on 30 August 2016 by Aer Lingus and I could no longer fly on Sun 23 Apr 17. Other dates were not suitable, so I requested Edreams to cancel the return flight portion of the booking and refund the monies as per the option I was offered by Edreams.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLSince that date I have chased Edreams for the refund but to no avail as they have said they are awaiting the refund from Aer Lingus.
First of all they informed me it would take 1 month for the refund, this was then increase to 3 months and after 6 months they are still coming up with the same excuse.
I have spoken to their Head Office in Spain (Ines) and emailed but the response is the same - "we'll apply again to Aer Lingus for the refund".
I have previously informed Edreams I wanted to raise this issue as a Complaint but they appear to have ignored that part of the issue.
I can forward numerous email correspondence if required. I am extremely frustrated and angry at not being able to receive the refund I'm due after 9 months.
My complaint refers to the refund of the return flight cost as well as the administrative fee Edreams levied when the booking was made.
I look forward to a prompt response.
Yours faithfully