[Resolved] eDreamsno invoice request sent after 3 submitted requests for it on their website

After an 7 hour delay to my 3pm flight (Berlin to Barcelona), it was cancelled at 10.30pm (Vueling living up to their reputation). We were told by the airline to book another flight and that Vueling would refund the money afterwards. I found a flight from Berlin to Lisbon to Barcelona the next morning. 631 euros. After trying to get a refund from Vueling, they told me that I hadn´t sent them the correct invoices (despite sending screenshots of my bank statements, email confirmations, copies of receipts)

I requested the invoice from EDreams, the confirmation page states "Your invoice should be with you in 24hours, check your spam folder"

After requesting it twice over 48 hours, nothing arrived in my inbox. When I rang Edreams customer service to ask about this, I was told by a member of their support team that "invoices take time" and that they can take "up to 21 days to be sent to you, so you must be patient". I booked the trip on the 17th of July and had paid for it by the 19th of July.

Then when I began explaining to the member of staff that it doesn´t say on the website "up to 21 days", I was told "there is no time frame on the website" (there definitely is, it says up to 24hrs), and then as I began asking if there was any way I could get it sooner, I was cut off.

What fantastic customer service, and it seems I´m not the only one who has had issues like this. Just less than 2 weeks since I´ve booked and paid for a flight, for which I have to wait 5 weeks for an invoice? Absolutely ridiculous and I will never be using them again after I finally receive my invoice!

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Sep 20, 2018

Hello Jonguest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

So we can assist further, can you please provide your booking details by submitting a ticket using the link below:

Best regards,
    Christos - Customer care.

Jo