eDreams / flight booking was wrong
My boyfriend and I are using eDreams (directed by Skyscanner) to book a ticket from Hong Kong to Japan on 18 Dec and a return flight on 31 Dec. However when we received the confirmation, the flights are totally different from our original selection!
I have been trying to call its Spain headquarters for so many times but in vain. Then I tried to its london number and after many trial and lengthy waiting time, I finally reached a staff Miss Rynjah. She promised her manager would call back in half an hour. We did receive a phone call in about 10 mins but it only rang for 2 seconds! How could I possibly pick up? I do believe eDreams' staff just pretended they have called and then cut the line. It's not genuinely returning client's request!
We then went through the hassle to call its hotline again and finally reached another staff and put us through to the so called supervisor and he pretended he didn't hear our voice and cut our line! Honestly we have made a few phone calls to its staff and one call last for more than 20 mins, another call we talked to another staff for like 10 mins, it never happened they couldn't hear my voice. I'm just pissed off by eDreams' service.
All we need is to cancel our booking with a full refund and we don't want to go through all the hassle again! I tried to reach its customer service via Facebook and they asked me to send them request via private message. But they never checked my message, not to mention handling my request.
Please be aware and never use eDreams!
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - good luck getting your refund with edreams
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - fraud