eDreams / flight booking
I booked a direct flight from Malaga to Gatiwck through edreams. When I received confirmation it said I had a six hour stop at Madrid. Although hugely inconvenient, I decided to keep the booking. When I received the online check in, the flight was from Malaga to Heathrow, via Madrid. I have now had to book another flight with another operator. I emailed edreams and did not get a reply and I have tried calling but cannot get through. I have now noticed many people have had similar problems and have posted details online.
Please advise what I should do next.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - good luck getting your refund with edreams
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - fraud