eDreams — double flight booking
On October 3, 2018 at around 9:00 pm, I made an online flight booking from the Philippines to Thailand and then to Hong Kong then back to the Philippines for three passengers. The travel will be at the end of November 2018. Towards the end of the online booking process, there was a proxy system error or something to that effect. Since there was a system error, I thought there was no confirmed booking so I returned back from the start of the process. The second try was easier since all the information needed were already given since I already provided those information earlier. Until finally, all the processes were completed with no error. But to my surprise, I found out through my email address that I made a double booking.
The Manila to Bangkok flight is with 2 different airlines (Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)
The Bangkok to Hong Kong flight is with the same airlines (Thai Airasia)
The Hong Kong to Manila flight is with 2 different airlines ( Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)
All the three flights are on the same date but different time of departures.
What shall I do to cancel one booking flight and to refund what was charged to my credit card account.
Please help. Thank you
JOEL G. MACONOCIDO
email address: [protected]@yahoo.com
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud