eDreamsdouble flight booking

On October 3, 2018 at around 9:00 pm, I made an online flight booking from the Philippines to Thailand and then to Hong Kong then back to the Philippines for three passengers. The travel will be at the end of November 2018. Towards the end of the online booking process, there was a proxy system error or something to that effect. Since there was a system error, I thought there was no confirmed booking so I returned back from the start of the process. The second try was easier since all the information needed were already given since I already provided those information earlier. Until finally, all the processes were completed with no error. But to my surprise, I found out through my email address that I made a double booking.

The Manila to Bangkok flight is with 2 different airlines (Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)
The Bangkok to Hong Kong flight is with the same airlines (Thai Airasia)
The Hong Kong to Manila flight is with 2 different airlines ( Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)

All the three flights are on the same date but different time of departures.

What shall I do to cancel one booking flight and to refund what was charged to my credit card account.

Please help. Thank you

JOEL G. MACONOCIDO
email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Jo
Oct 05, 2018

Comments

• Go
      Aug 28, 2019

A similar episode happened with me. They cancelled one set of tickets but I got no refund despite unanswered emails. I find edreams customer care is abysmal. To be sure I wont be using them again and will discourage others from doing so. In my case the confusion was caused by no acknowledgement of first booking and no money taken from my account. As soon as the second booking was made I got an acknowledgement and found both booking fees were then taken from my account. AVOID THIS COMPANY - USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL.