Edible Arrangements / just want your money!!!
My & ldquo;sour experience” began on wednesday, may, 2, 2012 at 3:28pm when my daughter called me from her school bus saying, & ldquo;mom did you get me an edible arrangement for my birthday? I see the truck pulling up to our school” as her bus was pulling off the parking lot. Needless to say, I was beyond upset at the fact that my daughter’s milestone birthday was ruined by the laziness, inconsiderateness, insensibility of your staff, and the fact that & ldquo;you were not there when I needed you to be there”.
I went into the 5720 corporate blvd. Location (Store #1183) here in baton rouge, la on may 1, 2012 at 12:40pm and my order was taken by kendra. My order came to $70.84 which included a few extras just to make my baby girl’s birthday extra special. Needless to say, on may 2, 2012 at 3:29pm, my daughter’s surprise was ruined by the one company I thought I could trust to pull off this totally unexpected gift to her.
I called the store at 4:04pm and held on for seven minutes. I then called back and spoke to kendra at 4:12 pm who was not apologetic, concerned, nor was she going to acknowledge the fact that she and her fellow co-workers ruined my child’s day. Is that how you & ldquo;wow” all of your customers?
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional, poor service