Edible Arrangements / just want your money!!!

Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:

My & ldquo;sour experience” began on wednesday, may, 2, 2012 at 3:28pm when my daughter called me from her school bus saying, & ldquo;mom did you get me an edible arrangement for my birthday? I see the truck pulling up to our school” as her bus was pulling off the parking lot. Needless to say, I was beyond upset at the fact that my daughter’s milestone birthday was ruined by the laziness, inconsiderateness, insensibility of your staff, and the fact that & ldquo;you were not there when I needed you to be there”.
I went into the 5720 corporate blvd. Location (Store #1183) here in baton rouge, la on may 1, 2012 at 12:40pm and my order was taken by kendra. My order came to $70.84 which included a few extras just to make my baby girl’s birthday extra special. Needless to say, on may 2, 2012 at 3:29pm, my daughter’s surprise was ruined by the one company I thought I could trust to pull off this totally unexpected gift to her.
I called the store at 4:04pm and held on for seven minutes. I then called back and spoke to kendra at 4:12 pm who was not apologetic, concerned, nor was she going to acknowledge the fact that she and her fellow co-workers ruined my child’s day. Is that how you & ldquo;wow” all of your customers?

Comments

• Bl
      18th of May, 2012

So you're upset because the delivery truck driver didn't know your daughter was going to be on the bus and parked the truck outside to deliver her present? The present that was going to be given to her a few minutes later? "Needless to say" I think you're being a bit unreasonable.

• Sk
      18th of May, 2012

If you needed a specific delivery time, you should not have waited until the day before to purchase. They have other customers too.