Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan / They are doing a big fraud

1 Pakistan Review updated:

They have a project named Eden Palace Villas situated at Raiwind road, Lahore, Pakistan that project was supposed to finish 26 months ago but they still haven't finished yet, and they already took all the money in advanced and still they are delaying my house's construction day by day, and i need this construction done urgently!
They are not even offering any compensation for this period of time!!!
they are really pissing me off!!!
READ CAREFULLY:
DO NOT BUY ANY PLOT OR HOME FROM ANY EDEN PROJECTS BECAUSE EDEN IS FILLED WITH MONEY HUNGRY VAMPIRES!!!

Ph
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Um
      13th of Aug, 2017

i have paid out for my purchased land from 2010 to 2014 all installment development funds etc. is done but still now today 13-aug-2017 till now have no information and they given again date of after 6 month ... which means Feb-2018 ... its 4 years time after completing installments and no owner ship is given ... i am soon going to launch complain in Wafaqi Mohtasib and in all forums related to these Housing societies and will see may be some body will return back to us.

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2017

I ma also affectee of Eden Developers...Cany anyone tell me the update about the Eden Gardens Extension. or any forum which can I raise my voice for this purpose

7th of Jun, 2016

I am 100% agreed with all above complains because I am another Prey of Eden Housing Fraudsters.

Here I am, another victim of this big mafias. I have already paid full amount plus the development charges of a house which suppose to be delivered four years back. I am an overseas Pakistani who invested in Pakistan for my poor parents who do not have any house in Pakistan to live in and paying huge amount of rent for a small house. It was a dream for them to live in their own house which never came true because these stupid huge mafia galloped all of my hard working money. I tried to approach them many ways but whenever I called they had an excuse of delaying the project. Now here I am helpless, regretting for the day I took decision to invest in Pakistan. I am a working woman of three children and it was not easy for me to give the house installments but, somehow I made it for my mother who is now widow and need her own house to live in.

I am seeking help to get possession of my house, I came across this website and found it little helpful. Please advise me how should I proceed to get the possession of my house?

Please do email me at [email protected]

I thank in advance for any help I can get from this website. I pray that may Allah teach this mafias a huge lesson and save our country from these criminal crook predators. Ameen

9th of Mar, 2016

DEAR if any one has latest information regarding eden garden extention b block pl let m up date.regards.

9th of Mar, 2016

AOa all effecties me also suffering pain since 10/10/2011 as have booked tree plots no.t002-4738 shama aiman T0024751 dated 11/10/2011 mady
    all the payments every year they said r dec. last we will deliver plots so like this now its 2016 pl.let m help how could we will take plot r our payment with intrest .regards to all my friends

• Mu
      30th of Dec, 2015

Eden is fraud company, I also booked plot in Eden Meadows hand over was due in 2012 and still they are telling December 2016.As per NAB case they are supposed to hand over before April 2016 and they are promising every time next quarter from last 3 year and very bad attitude of the staff.
    I will tell entire Pakistan people not to deal with such a corrupt Company.

• Ir
      7th of Sep, 2015

Dear Members,
    Appreciated, if someone have any update for Eden garden Extension, Block B. What is there plan and what is the current situation to release the residential plots.

• Im
      26th of Aug, 2015
    Eden Developers - Cheating innocent people's money

Does anyone has the hope to get our money back? or the house as they promissed?
    If someone knows anything, pls share it with me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +85294702043

• Um
      14th of Aug, 2015

got home in eden abad in 2006, still no possession. they keep on extending the date. any phone number to contact

• Fa
      11th of Aug, 2015

Has someone the latest information about the development work being carried out at the site? Or from their office about the possession of the Eden Lands plots? Please share.

• Mj
      16th of Feb, 2015

Hi friends any news of eden garden eden garden extn what these cheaters are going to do with us.

• Wa
      4th of Feb, 2015

EDEN GROUP IS FRAUD AND CHEATER GROUP. I HAVE 3 PLOTS SAME WITH ME ALL MONEY PAID AND PLOT NOT DELIVERED.

• Km
      3rd of Feb, 2015

Any update for EDEN LANDS Ferozpur Road Lahore

Kamran Masood

24th of Oct, 2014

AA. I will strongly agree to the fraudulent nature of Eden Projects. I have made the full payment for a small house in Edenabad. Is anyone taking legal action against the company? It's an absolute disgrace to have such a trained liars dealing with their customers at their Lahore office. When ever you talk to them they Come up with a new excuse, the recent one was that a Chinese company is going to take over the project. Is anyone aware of this move? I would appreciate if some one has answer to it.

• Al
      19th of Aug, 2014

The posts above are based on reality. The management of Eden housing are not taking care of their customers, they have very irresponsible behaviour towards their customers, Government must take proper action against this company.

• Zi
      9th of Aug, 2014

hi sir.my name is ZIA UL BABAR my plot # 205 L SECTOR EDEN LANDS FEROZEPUR ROAD LAHORE WHAT IS NEWS MY PLOT PLS SEND E-MAIL [email protected]

• Gu
      12th of Jul, 2014

Dear Readers,
    I also purchased a plot in Eden lifestyle at Lake City and still facing problem. They keep delaying the project...not giving me the possession of my plot. They always have excuses...i don't know what to do about them...just letting other people not to do business with them.

• La
      21st of May, 2014

resident land for sale 3000 kanal in murree pakistan use for housing society plz contact 03134735051

• Mj
      8th of May, 2014

Dears,
    I booked three houses in Eden Gardens in 2008 which were suppose to be handed over in 2010 August but having paid around 10000000/-
    One Crore, there is nothing at site. Anybody can help me the contact number of Lawyer who is fighting the case of all Eden effected people.
    I am in Kuwait & want to join collective movement against Eden.
    Best Regards
    M Jamil Nasir
    00965-66505643

7th of Apr, 2014

If nobody gets money back from Eden villas management and even government of Punjab or nab does not take any action against them then Eden management deserve to be given the same treatment as amir khan and his group treated some crooks in an idian movie rang de Basanti.

SHABAZ