Balwin Properties Logo

Balwin Properties

Having problems with Balwin Properties?

+27 114 502 818 (Johannesburg)
+27 210 200 849 (Cape Town)
Townsend Office Park, 1 Townsend St., Bedfordview, Germiston

Block A, F2, Stellenpark Business Park, R44, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Postal Address
Suite № 10, Private Bag x4, Die Boord, South Africa, 7613

Durban
Suite 5, Corporate Park, 11 Sinembe Crescent, La Lucia Ridge, Durban, South Africa
Postal Address
P O Box 201147, Durban North, 4016, South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Balwin Properties.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 29, 2020

Balwin Properties — Power and water supply inadequate

It is unfortunate that I have to write this email. It seems that balwin properties has jumped to the top of...

Aug 04, 2020

Balwin Properties — Suspensive condition clause

Upon viewing an apartment at Paardevlei (Balwin Properties on 07 June 2020) the property agent advised we...

Balwin PropertiesThe faulty complex alarm that keeps going off

Hi, I have complained about your faulty alarm to your Facebook messenger but I am being ignored.

Your new development which you just recently started advertising for selling has a faulty alarm which goes off every 2-5 minutes the whole night.. This has been going on for a month now and I cannot understand why it is not being repaired.

We are living in a residential area and not an industrial area, this is causing a disturbance during the night.

Please can you fix the alarm and consider us your fellow neighbors who have to still wake up for work the next day. It is really becoming difficult to sleep at night..

Regards

The faulty complex alarm that keeps going off
The faulty complex alarm that keeps going off

Balwin PropertiesGreen park complex

I am never renting from balwin again, and I will suggest the same to everyone that I meet.
    Your utilities collection is absolute rubbish, getting billed every month now for payment they failed to collect because they read the meters wrong, every month I am being billed hundreds extra for something I assumed I had paid months ago... If it werent for this immoral contract you have me tied to I would be gone in a heart beat... Suck it balwin!!! I had such high expectations from you but you let me down on all fronts.

Balwin PropertiesIllegal dealings by green park boksburg

I am disgusted in the manner management at green park boksburg is conducting themselves.
      They have illegally cut the power and solar water to our unit due to us been 7 days late on rent! This is against the law and I have had enough and will be pursuing legal action against all who are guilty of this. I was told that power will be restored when I give them a date that I can pay which I have done and they have done nothing to rectify the wrong doings on there part.

I would recommend that you hire people that are not going to run your brand into the ground as this is morally and criminally wrong punishable by a fine and /or imprisonment which I will now pursue.

I hope that all responsible realise the gravity of taking the law Into their own hands.

Disgusting!!!

Aug 11, 2018

Balwin Properties — after sales service

I recently bought in the Amsterdam complex and loaded my snags as I moved in. Both my showers had leaks which...

Johannesburg
        Jan 25, 2018

Balwin Properties — unit 837 the william: louvre and gutter damaged by wind in august 2017: matter still unresolved!!

I am appalled at the lack of services, which I have received to date from The William Estate Manager, Sandi...

Balwin PropertiesBond application

Good Day,

During the month of June 2017 I submitted an application for a 1 bedroom apartment at Balboa Oakdene, I gave them clear instructions to only submit a bond application with the bank I am currently working for. My application got declined with the bank that I was working for. Which was okay. I was never interested in a bond with any other bank. I did respond to their email stating that I am not interested in a bond with any other bank. But they still sent my application to other bank which has now affect my credit record negatively. What I would like to know is what right do they have send my private and confidential information to other banks without my permission. I am really disappointed in your companies behavior .

Balwin PropertiesLoss of rent blamed on tenant moving out

Stayed in Balwin Properties rental in Van Buuren Estates Bedfordview, never resigned my one year lease so we automatically went onto month by month rental agreement. Got broken into at 5am, police recommended more burglar bars, asked Balwin properties, denied immediately by email, moved out next day and requested return of deposit(as reasonable request for increased security was not honored), just received email(4 months later), no return of deposit and invoicing me for loss of occupancy for 4 months from the Chairman of Balwin Properties.

• Ra
              razin Ford Aug 15, 2018

I have logged several times as from last year July but from then my problem was not solved. We have had some one come out in 2018 but never sorted the problem