eCost.com / Total scam
I came across an offer for a refurbished ds that I was interested in. When I tried to buy it I found i needed to purchase a trial membership for $1 had difficulty so I called them and was told that membership was unavailable that I had to buy the $39.95 membership so foolishly I did. Then I couldn't put the item in my cart. Was told I had to wait for it to pop up on the screen on certain days and try to by it. I asked for my membership to be canceled and was denied. So I spent hours trying to catch the item com up during the scheduled time. Never happened. Called the next day requesting a refund and after much discusion was told a special request would be submitted and that I would be contacted within 48 hours. Surprise no contact. Telephoned again demanding an explanation and refund and was pretty much told "TOUGH LUCK". They claim to disclose their everything clearly but it is confusing and they know it.They may be able to get away with this legally but moraly they lose. P.S. should you want to purchase this membership for the 5 free shipping offers go to free shipping .com for about 12 dollars a month you get up to 500 dollars of free shipping rebates a year from many retailers icluding this one and they really do pay. I use it .
More eCost.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCost.com - Dishonest sales and scam tactics! 
- eCost.com - Scam 
- eCost.com - Platinum Premium Membership Plan 
- eCost.com - Hot sheet bait and switch!
- eCost.com - $39.95 platinum membership
- eCost.com - Do not trust these people
- eCost.com - This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers
- eCost.com Platinum Membership - Bait & Switch / FRAUD 
- eCost.com - Terrible Service
- eCost.com - SCAM Refurbished sold as new...