eBay / obssessive and controlling manner

1 Doncaster, England, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I am 40 years old and I have never dealt with such an obsessed, paranoid, controlling, uncaring and ridiculous company in my entire life.

They have gone past the point of customer care or concern.

If they went bust tomorrow it wouldn't matter because the owners are set up for life! They know that so what does it matter to them!

All this time they are laughing in our faces because they know that some people depend on ebay as an income!

My biggest dream in the world would be for ebay to go under tomorrow and everybody all team together in the biggest law suit in the entire world and sue the owners for gross misconduct and lack of morals and care for their customers!

Maybe being at the bottom of the pile in this life will remind then exactly how difficult life can be when you really have to work for everything you have got in life!

St

Comments

• Jp
      24th of Oct, 2010

AMEN! I think it's best to use other avenues when possible like amazon or cragis list and I so hope that another good auction site will come to be. That's all that needs to happen-a site that does what e-bay does w/ good CS. I will never sell there again, but sometimes use it to buy, when I have to.