eBay / awful experience
I saw a 3 jaw for sale on e-bay from seller 800watt. I send seller 800watt an e-mail to ask about the tolerance of these chucks because of an earlier experience. He assured me this was a well built and precise chuck. I order the chuck and pay for it. After a week or so, I haven't heard anything so I send an e-mail to 800watt asking about the shipping information, that is when I found out that he didn't have the mounting plates for the 10 chucks he said was available. Since the backs were unavailable for the 3 jaw chuck rendering them useless and seller said He could upgrade me to the four jaw chuck and that if I wasn't satisfied I could return for a full refund. I told him to send the four jaw chuck and that I would check it out for my use. The chuck is far from being precise, I have sent several e-mails over several weeks about shipping the chuck back to no avail. Now I need to know if this common practice for e-bay to allow this sort of thing to go on, or what course of action do I need to take.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!