eBay / I got completely ripped off
I have fallen victim to a scam through ebay, I was selling a very expensive phone worth £300 and a fraudster from Nigeria put in a bid for £443.00, Ebay emailed me to say that i needed to re list it as the bidder did not have the authority to place the bid. But then i got an email from deanleber (the bidder) saying that the bid was made by him. 5 minutes later i got another email to say that it was the authorized bidder and the account has been restored and if i didn't send the phone within 24hrs my account would be suspended, i also received an email from paypal to say that the money was being held in an account and would be released into my account as soon as i gave them a shipping number I fell hook line and sinker and posted it off, I had a horrible feeling that something wasn't right so i searched through the ebay site t0o try and find something to do with spoof emails it took me 2 hours they are that well hidden, they are no good to anyone... My gripe with ebay is why do they not have alerts on there home page for people about these sort of things, i had never used ebay before and will never use them again because of this i am a victim but all ebay could do was say they were sorry (that didn't give me my £300 phone back though did it). I am so angry that someone has done this to me and i am so angry that ebay have done nothing to try and make me feel better.
They are useless!!!
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - Ebay charging Fee's on shipping charges increasing the cost of shipping which they don't ship
- eBay - Unethical behaviour
- eBay - your whole operation 
- eBay - argus 300 projector lamp
- eBay - micro usb for samsung galaxy s7 edge cell phone