Ebates / ebates member services

My brother and i had two Ebates accounts and we used obviously same address and PayPal accounts for payment. They just deactivated both our account without any reason and didn't give us our cash back for our purchases and the money we already had in our cash back account . We tried to contact them but they didn't reply back to our emails. Then recently i made a new account with my different email and made a purchase but they didn't give me the cash back and welcome bonus and when I contacted them they were rude to me and replied back to my email in a very unprofessional way. Some person named LAURA wrote " my account was associated with the member's account they previously deactivated. EBATES ended it's relationship with me not just with my email addresses. And my future accounts will be deactivated too so I should find another cash back site"!!! It's not like i did something illegal or did anything offensive then why do they have problem with me not just with my emails??? It's so rude of them and very unprofessional behavior!!! They should've just said the reason nicely and deactivated my account in a professional way!!! Very disappointed!!!

Ebates