EasySaver Rewards / Rip off

United States Review updated:

I was just looking over my bank account and I have 2 charges for $16.95, one from easy saver, and one from American leisure.

I have no clue who these companies are or what they do. I called my bank and got this number

[protected].

A strangely polite girl answered and said that she would cancel the subscription and my account would be credited within 7-10 business days.

I find it funny how completely nice she was because they know what they are doing, and they know they are in the wrong. I have NO idea how they got to my account, but if it is not credited in 7-10 days, I will be blocking my credit card, and filing a lawsuit.

Apparently I am not the only person this company has scammed and it's time to put it to an end!!! I do recommend calling that number though, you will get through to someone.

Va

Comments

• Va
      4th of Jun, 2008
    EasySaver Rewards - It's an outrage
    EasySaver Rewards
    www.easysaverrewards.com

I just looked into my account and noticed that the stupid easy saver and freeshipping.com just took out 14.95 (easy saver) and 71.88 from freeshipping.com. This is ridiculous because I do not even know what these charges or for since the so called "free subscription" period hasn't even expired. Does any one have any tips as to how fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate the feed back. It’s an outrage how they can do something like this when all you tried to do was order some flowers for mother’s day and have to go through all this crap!!!

• Va
      28th of Jul, 2008
    EasySaver Rewards - Unauthorized charges
    EasySaver Rewards
    easysaverrewards.com

I very much enjoyed the flowers I received from ProFlowers but I will NEVER order from them again. Why does a good company allow someone to USE their customers for unauthorized charges for a service they never receive.

If Easy Saver is to give all the discounts they claim then why don't they let all the people they charge for services know how to get the 20%?

I don't mind paying for a service if it can save me money but I want to be responsible for any charges that appear on my bank account or charge card. Not an unauthorized charge for NOTHING.

• Fi
      2nd of Sep, 2011

I was so friggen mad...The ### extort your purchases. Some indian dialect man ...continuous;y appologizing to me on line...I told him I am pissed ...this corporate extortion...and I wanted refunding on all my past billings. I asked for a confirmation # Number ...so I can sue them if this is not refunded. ...and of course...he was so polite to say thank you and is their anything else I can do for you today...I replied...Quite stealing my ###ing money ! click !