EasySaver Rewards / Rip off
I was just looking over my bank account and I have 2 charges for $16.95, one from easy saver, and one from American leisure.
I have no clue who these companies are or what they do. I called my bank and got this number
A strangely polite girl answered and said that she would cancel the subscription and my account would be credited within 7-10 business days.
I find it funny how completely nice she was because they know what they are doing, and they know they are in the wrong. I have NO idea how they got to my account, but if it is not credited in 7-10 days, I will be blocking my credit card, and filing a lawsuit.
Apparently I am not the only person this company has scammed and it's time to put it to an end!!! I do recommend calling that number though, you will get through to someone.
More EasySaver Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM