Easylife Furniture / customer service!

My experience was in the Ontario store. I had a salesperson that was very nice but that's where the good customer service stopped and the BAD customer service started. I was taken to a desk to write up the order and pay and when the salesperson asked about a pillow that was showing to be included with the sofa I purchased the woman at the desk proceeded to cross it off the paper with her pen with no further explanation or apologies to me as to why it is not included even though it was listed. Then we come to the delivery... I was looking right at a sign on the desk that indicates what day the furniture will be available if you would like to p/u and what day it will be delivered if you choose delivery. I guess that sign no longer applies (even though it was right there on the desk) because the woman gave me a day way later than what I expected and when I inquired why the difference she just said they weren't available to deliver it on the day with no further discussion or apologies. Then, after I said I would p/u because I didn't want to wait that long I wrote a check and they put it through the check processing and gave me back the check after everything went through... as I was signing the papers a woman sitting next to the woman helping me asked her if she changed the tax bracket since I was p/u in a different city than where I purchased it, mind you I have already paid at this point. The woman said they would have to re figure the tax and when she did it was a difference of $5.34. I asked if they couldn't just take care of it (it was their error after all and not mine) and she said she couldn't waive the $5.34. I was extremely irritated by this point and just wanted to get out of there before I said something I would regret. The next morning I canceled the order and the person on the phone asked why I was canceling so I told her a very brief reason and she was really not concerned as to my reason and just indicated to me that since I paid by check I would need to wait 7-10 days for the corp. office to send me a refund. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and I will tell all of my friends to tell all of their friends to stay far away from Easylife Furniture!

Comments

• To
      11th of Jun, 2008

I am very glad that I went online to look up easylife. This weekend 6/14/2008 I was planning to purchase a dining room set from the Moreno Valley store. After reading all of these complaints it is not worth the effort. Good luck in getting your money back.

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2009

I was pretty satified with what I got for the price and found the staff very helpful in helping me find the right style of furniture.

• 14
      21st of Dec, 2012
    Easy Life Furniture - Customer service
    Easy Life Furniture
    26583 Carl Boyer Drive Santa Clarita, CA 91350
    Santa Clarita
    California

Went in the store to look at furniture, salesman was very nice and professional. He helped us out, he is new to store so some questions we had he had to go ask the person in charge. The white lady behind the counter was extremely rude, disrespectful, and very negitive. I couldn't believe the way she treated the employees and the way she was speaking to us. She was one her cell phone arguing with someone in her personal life. What great professionalism. Easy life needs to fire this @*%#%. No wonder why no one was in the store and why they are hiring all positions. To the salesman "Jon" thank you for your help