Easyjet.com Staff Sign Stansted / rude staff
Whilst queing to check in - having "edinburgh!" shouted in my ear. So I said to my partner - he shouted right in my f'kin ear. Shouter interrupted my convo to tell me not to swear or I can't fly which upset my partner (She paid the fares) so I went to complain and he saw me so he had a go at my partner whilst I complained @ desk - whom repeated his threats to detain me or I apologise to fly then after he fails to attend desk - flight leaves without us - so if u c yasir @ stansted section 'c' - beware scam at work.
Read their small print carefully too - unless u have a dead relative = no refund - no service either. "what a rip off!"
More Easyjet.com Staff Sign Stansted Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- Easy Jet - delayed flight
- EasyJet Airline Company - lost luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - additional costs incurred because of flight delays
- EasyJet Airline Company - Refusal to pay for accommodation after flight was cancelled
- EasyJet Airline Company - staff unfair discrimination