EasyJet / cheating on passengers
I'm willing to invest a 5 digit sum in $ to finance a class action against Easyjet!
With the help of other victims I would like to prove that Easyjet systematically overbook flights and then evade from having to pay compensation or to rebook flights accusing selected passengers to not comply with baggage or other rules when wanting to board. In our case a group of 3 person where denied boarding right at the gate, although at the check-in supposedly all was perfectly ok.
I'm sure, that we are not the only one to have bin cheated that way by EasyJet!
In case you had a similar experience please send a short note with your contact to: Mr. Wirth, P.O.BOX 610, CH-3700, Spiez, Switzerland for further details.
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - customer services
- EasyJet Airline Company - customer service 
- EasyJet Airline Company - lack of assistance when flight cancelled
- EasyJet Airline Company - easyjet online booking
- EasyJet Airline Company - denied boarding