EasyJet / fraud and cheating!

1 Spain

I will never travel with easyjet again!

I travel frequently from malaga to london, I have traveled with easyjet and other airlines, the last time I flew with easyjet (In may 2007), first I had to wait more than 2 hours to check in at the easyjet check in desk which was bad enough but when I landed in malaga my bag didn't come with me, so I started the very painful process of getting confirmation from easyjet to take to my insurance company. I reported the bag at the airport, sent in the forms and waited but I didn't receive any confirmation which is essential for my insurance company to pay me, I call day in and out and I always get different answers, its in the post, I am sorry but it hasn't been processed, you will receive it any day now and the # goes on and on, now 10 weeks have passed and I still haven't got this single peace of paper I need from them (P. S. You have to waist your time by calling them, usually hard to get through, forget emailing they take 15 days to respond), the last call an hour ago I was confirmed once again that all papers where there and any day now I would receive my confirmation (Once again), and no they cant do anything other than wait. So my verdict is even thou you might save a few euros (Which actually isn't the case in most flights for me, other airlines have been cheaper now and offer 10 times better service) its just not worth it.

Easyjet came out strong when it was launched with the right product at the right time but has gone really sour and should strongly be avoided.