EasyJet / stole our money

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Easyjet stole our money!! Myself and 3 others went online to buy tickets to prague for a 5 day trip. After nearing the end of the online process, their website told us the transaction cannot go through at this time. But that did not stop them from taking our money and not telling us. No confirmation email. No nothing. As we were not aware of this we tried again on our friends credit card. Our first options were no longer available, so we picked dates that were 1 day off. 2 days later we were off to prague. Once we got back we noticed we had no money in our bank account. Easyjet had taken 752 pounds from us for the first transaction that they told us could not be completed. Now they wont give our money back stateing the names and dates are different. Easyjet stole our money! Anyone can see by looking at the information that all our names are on both sets of tickets and the dates are for the same days, just off by 1 day.

is there any government program, or something of the lot, in England that we can call and complain and this company stealing our money. ?

Em

Comments

Se
  27th of Jun, 2009

I am taking contacting authorities in United States to press for a ban on online activities of easyjet.com in United States. This online fraud will also be reported to California Senators and FBI. This can not be allowed to go on. I booked a ticket for my daughter just now. her registered name on one screen is Correct Selina Singh but when we received the confirmation of booking - the name is spelt as Selinah Singh and additional H which can not be a typo mistake - has to be a web site generated fraud. I we are being asked to pay 45 Pounds too rectify the fraud committed by the easyjet web site.

Se
  27th of Jun, 2009

I have pictures of the screen proving the fraud being perpetuated by Easy jet. Two screens generated at the same time show different spellings of name of the passenger.