EasyJet / stole our money
Easyjet stole our money!! Myself and 3 others went online to buy tickets to prague for a 5 day trip. After nearing the end of the online process, their website told us the transaction cannot go through at this time. But that did not stop them from taking our money and not telling us. No confirmation email. No nothing. As we were not aware of this we tried again on our friends credit card. Our first options were no longer available, so we picked dates that were 1 day off. 2 days later we were off to prague. Once we got back we noticed we had no money in our bank account. Easyjet had taken 752 pounds from us for the first transaction that they told us could not be completed. Now they wont give our money back stateing the names and dates are different. Easyjet stole our money! Anyone can see by looking at the information that all our names are on both sets of tickets and the dates are for the same days, just off by 1 day.
is there any government program, or something of the lot, in England that we can call and complain and this company stealing our money. ?
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - additional costs incurred because of flight delays
- EasyJet Airline Company - Refusal to pay for accommodation after flight was cancelled
- EasyJet Airline Company - staff unfair discrimination
- EasyJet Airline Company - denied boarding
- EasyJet Airline Company - customer services