EasyJet Airline Company / boarding not allowed
Today the customer registered with booking number EVPCP1G was not allowed to take the flight EZY3858 from Tenerife Spain to Paris France. Their webpage (http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/boarding-and-flying/travel-documents-and-information) clearly states that a valid passport is needed and a visa but only if requested. The fact is that people from Venezuela are not required to have a Schegen Visa to enter the Schengen space (And she was in Spain already by the way!). But the crew in the airport keep asking for it. My Venezuelan Mother in law could not come and visit us. Asking for a refund to the French Customer Service of EasyJet I was clearly answered by a rude customer relationship manager that no refund was possible even if a complaint was filled.
Updated by FXR, Sep 13, 2018
We received an email from easyjet yesterday with a refund of the airline tickey.
More EasyJet Airline Company Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - flight delay
- EasyJet Airline Company - hand luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet Airline Company - duty free package supposedly not found