EasyHome / never ever again

It now 9:20am and I've been at work since 7:00am. My neighbor just called me in a panic saying that this guy from easyhome just threatened and told her to go back inside and mind her own f'in business. Her house is attached to mine so she was super scared. Plus my dogs were going crazy at this point because the man was banging for 20 minutes before my neighbor even came out to say something. My other neighbor who is not attached to my house just heard the dogs and called animal control! So it's 9:30am now and I have 1 scared neighbor, 1 pissed off neighbor and animal control at my house. This is not the first time he has done this and the worst part was, in the beginning he would bang and bang and bang and when I answered the door I would tell him that I paid online and that I don't owe anything and he would stand there holding my front door open while he checked. Then he would say ok and just leave!!! Are u kidding me, not even a sorry for bothering u!!! After the 4th time i had enough with this guy from easy home.. what's the point of paying online if a fool is still gonna show up and bang the door plus ring the door bell at the same time for 15 - 20 minutes. I've been paying for this stupid couch for almost 4 years and it's still not paid off and when i asked how much to just buy it out they said $500. I might as well just keeping monthly because it adds up to almost the same thing... NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN will I ever get anything from easyhome! And trust me if I see this man near my house I'm calling the cops! I think his name is Jerome.

Ch