Easy Spirit / have not received refund for shoes

1 Livingston Mall store #6117Livingston, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-992-3523

Todays date is 24Jul08 - I ordered a pair of shoes from the king of prussia mall in PA on 12Apr08 - they were shipped out by UPS but sent to the wrong address somewhere in King of Prussia on 4/14/2008 instead of Blue Bell PA address. I have been trying to get a refund and credit my Discover account since that time. I have been helped by the Easy Spirit Livingston New Jersey store #6117 since that is where the shoes were shipped from. I have talked to corporate and they told me there would be a resolution in 8 business day and that was on 6/27/08 - had to call the #6117 store again to ask for my refund and they called corporate again. I can give dates and names but it just upsets me more. I now have to pay for a late fee on my credit card since I have not been reimbursed for the shoes - which I did not receive.

Comments

• El
      21st of Jan, 2014
    Easy Spirit - boots collect snow and ice on soles
    n.a.
    Alexandria

I bought these boots two years ago, didn't start wearing them until this past month when we got some snow. Today when I was outside shoveling I nearly lost my balance because the snow accumulates on the souls in clumps, sort of like having a few extra heels on the bottoms. Treacherous for me because I'm 77. The model number on the box is CLEARYS02.