Easy Spirit / have not received refund for shoes
Todays date is 24Jul08 - I ordered a pair of shoes from the king of prussia mall in PA on 12Apr08 - they were shipped out by UPS but sent to the wrong address somewhere in King of Prussia on 4/14/2008 instead of Blue Bell PA address. I have been trying to get a refund and credit my Discover account since that time. I have been helped by the Easy Spirit Livingston New Jersey store #6117 since that is where the shoes were shipped from. I have talked to corporate and they told me there would be a resolution in 8 business day and that was on 6/27/08 - had to call the #6117 store again to ask for my refund and they called corporate again. I can give dates and names but it just upsets me more. I now have to pay for a late fee on my credit card since I have not been reimbursed for the shoes - which I did not receive.
More Easy Spirit Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated 
- Easy Spirit - The Jones Group - heels & soles deteriorate & crumble 
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit - terrible customer service!!!
- Easy Spirit - returns
- Easy Spirit - absolutely positively rude
- Easy Spirit - sandals
- Easy Spirit - refund procedure